Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Visitation From God

My heart cried today.. On my way home from Guadalupe, I took the 
tri-sikad to the main road and I noticed that the driver was a boy. He's skinny and I thought ..
"Oh Lord ..I hope I'm not that heavy so he won't have a hard time driving.." 
He looks older than his age but I had a feeling that he's not more than 20 years old. I talked to him and our conversation went this way...

Me: "Nag skwela pa ka dong?"
Boy: "O te."
Me: Unsa naman ka nga grade?
Boy: Grade 5.
Me: Unsaon man ganahan nimo nga course kuha-on ig dako?
Boy: Ma tambay ra te oi.
Me: Oi ngano man?
Boy: Tambay raman c Uncle.
Me: Naa diay ka sa imo Uncle nagpuyo?
Boy: O te.
Me: Dili man pasabot nga kung wala maka graduate imo mama, papa or uncle dili pod ka maka graduate.
Boy:---silence---

..I felt a nudge in my heart. I believe it's the Holy Spirit. I decided to double my fare and as I took some coins from my purse I told him..

Me: Kahibaw ka.. walay impossible sa Ginoo. Pag-ampo lang gyud ug sangpit Nya. 

.. As I was about to get out ..I wanted to pray for him but there were a few men tambays around the corner (I have a little men-tambay-phobia) .. so .. I gave the coins..

Boy: Salamat Te.
Me : Ayaw kalimot tawag sa Ginoo ha...
Boy: --looked at me and showed a hesitant smile--

..and I went down and walked across the street...pondered and prayed..

"I haven't asked what his name is but I pray Father.. I thank you because you are a compassionate God..not wanting everybody to perish but to come to repentance for YOU want ALL mankind to be saved. I pray for that boy.. thank you for I am believing that you will not allow the enemy to steal the Word that has been planted in his heart. Thank you for that boy will seek and find YOU..."

-- My heart cried today.. I have been so focused with "the things that needs to be done" and has overlooked the need to pray for the perishing and the lost... I have been so focused on what I don't have and has forgotten to count my blessings...I have forgotten to cherish the essential things in life.. I had a visitation from God tonight. Thank you Abba Father.

1st Timothy 2:3-4 "This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

No comments: